Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Can You Spare a Click?

Hello dearies! I've got some fun news to share today. KYW is our local radio station here in Philadelphia - traffic on the twos, mountains and shore weather, happenings around town, sports, and all that other good stuff (especially school closings, right kids?). They decided to run a little competition called CBS Philly's Most Valuable Blogger. And guess what little old blog is on the list? Yes!!! Meeeeeeee!!!!! The 'list' is divided into six separate categories (I'm in 'Lifestyle,' to be exact), each with numerous blogs to choose from. See? Fun stuff!! 
Normally I'm a watch-from-the-sidelines kind of girl--I don't like being the center of attention, and I feel like a doofus when I try to self-promote. But I'm putting all shame aside and asking you to do me a favor. Could you give me a minute of your time each day (or as many days as you can manage) and vote for my blog?  I've got a button in my sidebar that will take you directly to my page. All you have to do is stop by here, click my button, and then click the red voting button - easy peasy, and I'd much appreciate it. The contest runs from today (August 16th) through September 9th; you can enter one vote per category per day. There are some other fun blogs listed that I've been exploring that you might find interesting, too.

Thanks so much! And don't forget about the Crafty Clearout giveaway!

10 comments:

  1. I've voted. Hope you win. I'll vote again a few more times until I get sick of it. Saw your metal frame purse tute on Craft Gossip! You're famous now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just voted FAMOUS Beth ;) Congrats!!!!! I'll vote again ;) Hope you'll win!!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just went over and voted for you! GOOD LUCK! hope you win!

    Thanks for linking to the Creating Success Worldwide blog hop!! Hope you'll come back again next week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spared a click! Good luck! Love your blog, am a new follower!

    http://marleeindebt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Done! I'll put a reminder on my desk for tomorrow...and the day after that... You'll be the centre of attention in no time! :-D xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. If anyone deserves to win, you do!!!!!
    phyllis.ciavardone@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting!! So proud of you! I just voted for you and saved the website in my favorites so I can vote everyday. You go Girl! DO NOT be afraid to toot your own horn, I'm thrilled for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found you from Suzy Sitcom and was looking around. I'm going to run off and put a vote in for you! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...