Monday, July 28, 2014

Convertible Reversible Blog Hop

Hi kids! This week is a pretty fun week for me as I'm participating in my first ever blog hop. Skiddely dee!! The tour is for this interesting little number from Cozy Nest Design:


Four different bags from one pattern--that's quite the economical pattern purchase! The possibilities are endless for this bag with ample opportunities for fabric play. I'm not sharing my version until Friday, but I wanted to give you the schedule and links now as there are some lovely giveaways happening each day and I wanted you to have the chance to enter as many as you can.

Monday, July 28th
Maria of Mia's Creations
Niki Stringer of Roonie Ranching
Alyssa Carrion at Keep Calm & Carrion

Tuesday, July 29th
Lynn Potts of PottsCrafty
Marilyn Brandt at Shades of Bold

Wednesday, July 30th
Vicky Myers of Vicky Myers Creations
Liz Schaffner at Moments

Thursday, July 31st
Amy MacDonald with Friends Stitched Together
Judith Class of Judith Stitches and More

Friday, August 1st
Jonie Brooks with Knot Sew Normal
Lorena Rey of my way of...
Bethany Rapp of Sweet Bee Buzzings - hey that's me!!!

One more thing--if you fancy having a go at the pattern yourself you can purchase it at Cozy Nest Design. For this week only you can get a 25% discount on the pattern cost by using the code bagtour at checkout. The code is good through Saturday August 2nd, so don't wait too long.

See you soon! And good luck on the giveaways!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...