Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Fall for Savings (or Something More Clever)

Hey gang! I know that with blog reader services (I still miss Google Reader, by the way) and so much being done on mobile devices that folks might not visit actual blogs like they used to (and I don't think people write as frequently, either). But anyway--I've added a discount code to my sidebar for my wee shop. I've got a large variety of things in there--hardware, some fabric, my amazing pot scrubbies (seriously--they're awesome), and a few other bits and pieces. From now through the end of the month I've got a 15% off of everything deal going on. So stop buy, grab the code, and click on over to grab a treat for you or someone else.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...